Weight loss programs always seem to generate controversy and this one is likely no different. If you’re like most of us you don’t really care about the science, you just want to lose the pounds. Let’s look at how you can go from fat to slim in 5 easy steps and with only 10 to 15 minutes a day.
1. Start Slow – You may be surprised to learn this is one of the most important things you can do because if your enthusiasm gets the better of you, you’ll find yourself burnt out. It’s easier to add more exercise than it is to take away.
2. Choosing the Type of Cardio Exercise – You’ll be much more successful if you choose exercise that you enjoy or at least think you’ll enjoy. For example, if you never liked riding bike in the past, taking up cycling is likely a bad choice with a short outcome. You have many options. You can join a gym and circuit train or strength strain, but you can also lose those pounds without spending a dime. Walk…walk…walk some more – get your heart rate up but not so much that you can’t hold a conversation.
3. Add Some Strength Exercises – Add a little strength training at home using cans or anything else you can find with a bit of weight. And of course, for just a few bucks you can buy dumbbells. Crunches, pushups, and squats require no equipment whatsoever and they are very good at toning and slimming. While they may sound too simple to be effective, that’s not the case. They work fast and they work well.
4. Exercise Every Day – You hear all kinds of instructions about when and how you should exercise. The bottom line is just do it. The shorter the period of time the more likely you are to do it but the more often you’ll need to do it. So if you are going to workout for 10 to 15 minutes a day you need to do it every day to be successful.
5. Just Get Moving – Don’t plan, don’t spend weeks trying to figure out the best plan of action, just put on your shoes and get out there and go for a walk or start doing jumping jacks in the middle of your living room. Just get moving, because when you are moving you are building muscle and when you are toning and building muscle you are burning fat.
There you have it – from fat to slim in 5 easy steps. Now that you know how to lose weight and build muscle fast, so get busy.