Visionex has been specially formulated to support normal healthy eye function and macular health and provides a daily combination of powerful macula carotenoids with specifically chosen herbs, vitamins and minerals known for their eye support properties.
Lutein and Zeaxanthin are carotenoids present in high concentrations within the macular pigment of the eye.
The macular pigment protects the macula of the eye by acting as an antioxidant and absorbing and filtering harmful 'blue' light from phone and television/computer screens. The macula of the eye is responsible for our central vision, allowing us to see fine detail clearly - essential for activities like reading and driving.
Powerful antioxidants Bilberry and Pine Bark have also been included to further support maintenance of eye function. A recent study shows that a combination of Bilberry and Pine Bark can help maintain normal healthy pressure within the eye. The blue-red antioxidant pigments in Bilberry help protect the membranes of light sensitive and other cells in the eyes. This can help maintain blood vessels and normal circulation within the eye. Pine Bark is known for its' ability to support healthy circulation and bloody pressure.
- Specially formulated to support normal healthy eye function and macular health;
- Contains powerful macula carotenoids Zeaxanthin and Lutein;
- Blend of herbs, vitamins and minerals known for eye health properties;
- Combination of Bilberry and Pine Bark shown to support healthy eye pressure;
- Supports macular pigment of eye;
- Helps maintain eye's ability to filter harmful 'blue' light;
- Manufactured in UK to GMP standard. Visionex Eye Support Capsules are manufactured in the UK to GMP code of practice. These manufacturing procedures ensure that the basic manufacturing practices and prerequisites necessary for product quality and safety are being followed. This goes above and beyond what is required so that we can guarantee you receive consistently high quality products.
Adults, take 1-2 capsules per day with water.
Bilberry Extract 4:1 150mg, Pine Bark Extract 100mg, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (HPMC) Capsule Shell, Maltodextrin (corn starch), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 80mg (*100% NRV), Lutein 10mg, Zinc 10mg (*100% NRV), Magnesium Stearate (non-active), Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 6mg / 8.95iu (*50% NRV), Zeaxanthin 2mg, Copper (Citrate) 500µg (*50% NRV).
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Value.
Always consult your health practitioner before taking nutritional supplements, especially if you are taking medication or are under medical supervision. Not recommended for use by pregnant or breastfeeding women. You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or healthy lifestyle. Store in a cool dry place, out of reach of children.
Any allergens contained in this product are shown in the ingredients list in bold.
According to our suppliers of raw material this product is free from: gluten, wheat, dairy, eggs, fish, crustaceans, molluscs, soy, sesame, celery, mustard.**
** Although rigorous precautions are taken to prevent any cross-contamination, this product is manufactured in a facility that also handles allergy-based materials such as nuts, seeds, milk, egg, cereals, soya, mustard, celery, fish, crustaceans and sulphites.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.